Monday, September 24, 2007

A peek at Dream Center

Okay, it has been 4 weeks since Dream Center's official opening, and I have been very lazy to get the pictures together. I'll just rip them off Jonathan Khoo's Friendster lah. hahaha..

A view from the balcony:














A view of the stage:















The Choir:















A view from the Stage:















A view of the youth center:















The hall without the chairs:















Main hall under construction:















Well, thats all I can find from Jonathan's Friendster..and his friend's blog hehehe..

Jonathan, I hope you don't mind. Your pictures are the best I can find lar. haha..

Oh yea, I got hit by the automated sliding glass door in college today. I was chatting with my friend while we were walking out of the computer labs. When we walked passed the glass door, it suddenly closed and hit us. haha.. Real dumb =p

Anyway, thats all for today,
-Rong Tau-

No comments:

Melodies of The Soul