Monday, September 10, 2007

Trippin wif Rapid KL

I decided to do something different today. I and Jonathan went to jalan-jalan in KL by Rapid KL Bus. haha..
My class ended early today because my lecturer was absent, so I left for Jonathan's place at about 2pm. First we went for a haircut near his house, cost us RM5 each because it was done by trainees. For the amount of money I paid, it was quite alright, so can't complain about it. haha..
After that, we went over to Court 9 I think ( can't quite remember. hehe ). I parked my car there and took a Rapid KL bus to Pasar Seni. It is very cheap, cost us RM2 per person and we can hop on to any Rapid KL bus which starts with the code U. As far as I know, the Rapid KL buses are divided into two groups, the U group and the B group and they both have their own routes.
Anyway, we first went over to Petaling Street to check things out there. There are plenty of cheap stuff being sold there, and it looks quite nice too. haha.. Then, we took another bus to Berjaya Time Square. We went in just to use the toilet because it is free. hehe.. After our toilet break, we crossed over to Sungei Wang Plaza to look around for awhile, then walked over to BB Plaza and continued on to another mall and exited into Bintang Walk. I'm leaving out lots of details. haha.. Basically, we were just walking around kinda aimlessly and looking at the sights in KL city.
Later on we went back to Petaling street and waited till 8pm to look at the Merdeka decorations they had set up around that area and all the way to Merdeka Square. It was great, the streets were beautifully lit up just for our Country's 50th year of independence. But sadly, my hand phone was out of battery and Jonathan didn't bring his camera. If not, we would have taken some really awesome pictures there. haha..
Anyway, it was a great experience traveling in KL by bus and on foot. I'm able to navigate a bit more in the city of KL now. hehe..

No comments:

Melodies of The Soul