Sunday, September 2, 2007

TOYS TOYS TOYS!!!...

Fuh, what a tiring day today. I've been out all day going all over KL. haha..
In the morning, I attended the opening service of DUMC's new building called the Dream Center. Then I somehow suddenly met up with Andrea, Rene, Jyh Shyn, Michael, Joanna, and Ting Ting. I guess they'll be my regular friends in DUMC =p
Oh, the Dream Center, totally awesome. It was jammed pack with people. When the service ends and everyone comes out, it looks just like a shopping mall filled with shoppers at a shopping sale. haha..

After service, during lunch, Jyh Shyn suddenly said he wants to buy a Transformers toy over at a shop in Bukit Bintang. I guess he and Andrea had already planned about going because Andrea was so into it as well. haha.. So I decided to go along with them, just to take a look =D

First, we went over to Andrea and gang's place to get Rene's stuff because she is going back to Melaka by bus. Over there I met Johnny, a guy from CGMC. Then we went to Pudu bus station and dropped Rene off. And then, Andrea, Jyh Shyn, Johnny and me went on our little trip to the toy shop. hehe..

Andrea and Jyh Shyn were so excited about it and were talking and talking about it on our way there. But as we reached the shop, they realized that the price has changed! It got more expensive!. haha.. So they decided to head over to Berjaya Time Square to check out a toy shop there, hoping that it would be cheaper. When they reached there, Andrea and Jyh Shyn were all over the shelf with Transformers merchandise, while I and Johnny were mesmerized with Star Wars stuff at another shelf. haha..

Andrea ended up buying Jazz, a sports car that was featured in the recent Transformers movie. Jyh Shyn was still not satisfied, so we went over to 1 Utama to continue our hunt. We went straight to Toys 'R' Us, but was disappointed when we saw that the Transformers display shelf was swept clean leaving nothing for our two poor fellows. haha.. Then we walked to the other end of 1 Utama where there was yet another toy shop. Over there, we had no luck as well. All of the Tranformers toys were sold out or already reserved. *sigh* So Jyh Shyn ended up ordering one instead. After browsing through the catalog, Jyh Shyn thought that Blackout was the most "Solid" one there, so he ordered that, and Johnny ended up buying a Darth Vader, an Airborne Trooper, and a Mace Windu action figure. haha..

In the end, I didn't get anything. But it was fun just lepaking with them. haha..
As to Jonathan, I'm sorry yo, I wanted to go for the fireworks finale but I just couldn't make it in time =/


Kay, thats all for today!.
- Rong Tau -

No comments:

Melodies of The Soul