Sunday, March 9, 2008

Farewell My Love

My dear persona, my guise as I leave the safety of my home...
You have served me well all these years protecting me from the lies and deceit of this ugly world...
Accompanying me in my times of solitude, comforting me when no one was there for me...
I have loved you more than I have loved anyone else...
But it is time for you to go, and let me love others as how I had loved you...
Allow me the chance to live life as life truly is, feel pain as it truly hurts, feel happiness as it truly brings joy, not by our own ideals and definition, but by how God has made it all possible...
For there is a need in this world, I have a duty to carry out, and I cannot grow stronger if I do not get hurt...
I cannot be so self centered anymore...
So please, return to your world, where you are free to roam...
And let me return to reality, where I truly belong...
I will be fine, don't you ever worry...
I want to experience the beauty that God has created in this world filled with the ugliness of man...

Goodbye my beloved persona...
May our paths never meet again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Melodies of The Soul